definitions Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies of the c.d. "third parties" are, however, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than the site visited.
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent. The art. 122 of the Code whereby "the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or a user or access to information already filed is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being was informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 "(Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site does not use profiling cookies.
"Third-party" cookies By visiting this website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as Youtube, Flikr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Informative Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Youtube Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Youtube Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Pinterest information configuration https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Flikr Informative Yahoo http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/cookies/details.html
- Flikr Yahoo (configuration) http://info.yahoo.