Stretch fabrics have an elasticity that is very often different from one another, so the measurements should be considered as an orientation for the choice of the sizes, but not to be considered accurate to the cm!
Try on a garment in the size you think is right for you and if it is not you can return it and change it.
PAY ATTENTION: The items ordered with a different size from the standard (S / M) are considered personalized and cannot be returned, unless the size is already available in stock, in that case you can change or return it.
To check availability call the number: +39 3921157481
|MISURA / MEASURE||S/M|
|MISURA / MEASURE||XS|
|TAGLIA L / XL (Su richiesta)
|MISURA / MEASURE||L/XL|
How to Take Clothing Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Put on a pair of shoes.Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb). The number of inches shows the size of the glove.